Thursday, June 7, 2012

impulse control
why?
impulses=life
impulses have been good to me
got me here in an improbable steamy summer thing
impluses are the architects of my stress free life stylings
follow them, i did
a world full of triggers
triggering events
impulse resistance is the key
trigger-payday-resist that trigger and the bartender is sad
but you are in some strange city, going native, because you resisted the impulses
so that you could vacation and not resist them
the coke is much better in costa rica anyway...
drinking triggers
defensive drinking
where if i drink up my brothers shit he is less abusive and has to leave the tiny apt
he has to go buy more
i get silence and sometimes he doesnt come back
timing is the thing
we all know im going to quit just about any job i have
its a question of when
stylishly quitting with a pocket full of thousands?
or quit FOREVER?
make this the last job ever
stick thru the shit and start using time better
trade the bar for the laptop
put the money you save in a pile and bang out a win at the card table
put the money to work for you
take advantage of greed fucks bad impulse controls at poker tables
its their own darn fault for sitting at a poker table with someone that looks like me!
impulses got me here
impulses got her pants down
the trick is to follow the true impulses and avoid the marketers, scammers, psychopaths,
saleswomen, pimps, dealers, hustlers, businessmen and their ilk
those who are focussed on my wallet
my heart
trying to reroute my hard labor
trying to control my impulses
trust YOUR impulses
distinguish them thru meditation
right thinking
listen to the sun
dance in the rain
get out of this hellish city for the summer
evolve, love, grow, laugh, create

No comments:

Post a Comment