Friday, June 29, 2012

in the middle of the old learning curve, pokerwise
im not that desperate for $$$
so i play a wilder style
i need to rediscover my inner fred sanfordstein
try getting this from me
but i have a cushion
so im wasting valuable flavor
relearning how important hney is to these humans
so important that they will sit humorlessly at a table full of people
waiting for fate to smile on them
im more of a make your own luck kinda guy
but im down
i need to have some kind of winning session soon
or rethink my summer
this is not a job if its costing me cash
i have a small amount of wiggle room left
got to turn on my money harvesting machine
got to
the alternative is very disturbing
the alternative is work
and while getting over on the boss is fun and all
im done with jobs
i need a career
so i scribble away
and try to steal money from gamblers
thats the summer plan anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment