Saturday, December 11, 2010

Big, big things are happening in my mental environment these days and it's a very exciting time to be me. I'm dedicateing 2011 to being the me i was meant to be which is equal parts clown, entertainer, lyricist, and most of all friend of the earth. Im gonna hang out with the most creative and talented people who will tolerate me and see what kind of magic happens, find a groove or two.

I found a groove the other day with two very talented dudes and we recorded some shit and it was the most fun i've had with my clothes on in a hen's age. the positive energy was a welcome addition and im going to pursue as much of that as i can stand in the coming year.

This song is the my personal anthem for 2011.

I FEEL LIKE LETTING MY FREAK FLAG FLY!
I will not give in to the paranoia, and I will not fulfill some capitalists wet dream of what a bartender looks like by cutting my hair for his catering company. I'll probably put it in a ponytail just to keep the money cow producing milk and try to keep my sharpest ironic observations about the way he runs his business to myself because im paid to pore drinks and be polite and thats something i can manage to do six hour at a time every now and then....

hello...helpful hippy enterprises
how can i direct your call?
we can do that
how many heads do you need for the job?
book it

No comments:

Post a Comment