Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Dexter, Get Down!" are words no heterosexual man has ever uttered until just now. History has been made. Or has it?
"Bad kitty no no nooooo."
So the new tenant must be seriously gay. Which is a shame, because it smells like he smokes some fine herb in there, across the hall and down seven steps. I was wishing for a new "bud buddy", not a new buddy of the butt, if you know what I mean, hmm, hmmm, hmmm.
Life is funny that way, throwing you just enough rope to hang yourself with. but the question is will the rope hold this time? Twisting in the wind one day, exultant the next, this roller coaster mood swing lifestyle is not fot the timid.
You really have to try hard not to get jobs, gebius that you are. You are the most qualified slacker in the city my man. It feels like writing is becoming my job, all I'm hinking about ths imonth is words and cards. Sorry ladies, soon I will blossom, possibly before spring.....
but anyway if words are how i spend my time then id better be creating a product other than this fucking blog now hadnt i?
Watch me sink into a morass of intoxicating beverages and smokeable luxury. This is life the way I want to do it. Watch me stupfy my once brilliant mind for you, my imagined audience. I imagine I could sell alot of newspapers in a bar somewhere until they told me not to anymore......but then maybe i find a bar that wants the notorious drunk writer guy to drink at their bar...which is HOW WE GOT TO PAGE THREE...
My drinking schedule.....i'm posting up at the following establishments with these particular drink specials.....

No comments:

Post a Comment