Monday, December 13, 2010

I am embracing the creative energy which is surrounding me, and in truth it is a crazed energy, crackling, unpredictable, sparky. I don't know where I will wind up but this is where it started. I now have lyrics flooding my cranium, lyrics with an inflection and and meter, ready for the next time. As I walk the street Im swaying to the beat, but the beat is not coming out of a walkman or ipod, it's coming from some words that I'm tring to get to play nice together, in my head for their eventual release out into the world.

you words behave now....im not playing....get into that meter right now you hear me?

If you see me in the middle of the street, hands bopping out an invisible beat, it's not that I have gone all the way over the edge and am begging for change or washing windows to support my crack habit....thats years away, I may never explore that at all if I keep getting interesting ideas in my head like I've been getting lately.

And I think it's the same source that surfers talk about when they get all misty and it's the shit thats out there in the air waiting to turn into music, the cosmic vibe man, and maybe I am going crazy but at least im enjoying the ride. If you check the dates of my supremely weirdest blogs its on the same days as violent sunspot activity...im just doing what the sun god tells me to...in secret coded transmissons hidden in sun spots.

....so when a famous writer says "hell is other people", he is a genius, so witty and droll..i violently paraphrase the man and people leave the room saying "I can't listen to you when you are like this?" I may have given a little more detail about how to handle said hell and maybe giving explict examples was over the top but someone has to make the tough decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment